Saturday, April 6, 2013

Premonition

Not the movie.

I walked into a Swarovski boutique (the only one in Singapore which stocks Atelier Swarovski) today to see if they could replace a missing pave crystal on a ring I bought in 2010.

While I was there, I was checking out the merchandise. This ring-pendant caught my eye and I tried it on

 Swarovski collection 2013

When I checked the receipt back home, I realised that the ring I bought in 2010 was designed by Nicholas Kirkwood for Atelier Swarovski.


Swarovski collection 2010


And so as it turns out, the ring-pendant is also by Nicholas Kirkwood for Atelier Swarovski. It's his second collection. But actually there isn't much similarities between the 2 rings, aesthetics wise.

So how did my brain know to zoom in on the piece designed by the same man who did the original ring I was holding?

Premonition. That's what I'm calling it.

Either that or it's a broad hint from someone up there that I should buy Nicholas Kirkwood shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment