Thursday, April 4, 2013

Quirky finds in 100yen stores

Being based in Asia and travelling around in Asia makes me immune to some of the quirky stuff I come across.

I was at Daiso (a Japanese 100yen chain) store today and saw these quirky items. I ended up adding one of them in my basket and will review it when I have the chance to.  
Salt candy! The ingredients list show just 3 ingredigents; sugar, corn syrup and salt. 



These are silk cocoons which will help you in exfoliation. The very original Clarisonic, perhaps? 


Sectioned off fake eyelashes for top or bottom lashes

  Eyelash Clip. Apparently after you put on your fake eyelashes, instead of pressing the fake eyelashes down like every other person, you can choose to 'clamp' it much like an eyelash curler

Men's nail polish. The full name on the back states "Fiber Hard Manicure", but the photograph of a clearly torn off mani-job on a thumb is not going to sell me on the manicure aspect of it!

I bought the men's nail polish and hope to review it soon, after my splitting nails are given time to heal!


Disclaimer: I did not receive any payment or payment in kind for writing this blog post. Any opinions mentioned are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment