Saturday, June 22, 2013

Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar in 06 Orange

During my Gmarket Korea haul, one seller offered a PWP option; one could purchase selected items at a special price with any purchase. I took this opportunity to try some Tony Moly products (see my review of the Tony Moly Tony Tint here). The Petite Bunny Gloss Bar in 06 Orange was the other PWP item I selected.


The product being twisted out to its full length

Date of manufacture on the bottom of the gloss bar


The Petite Bunny Gloss Bar in 06 Orange was more sheer than I expected. I personally found the colour more coral than orange but the shade is very appealing and was quite good for a natural 'look'. It felt like a lip balm and the colour wearoff was similar to a tinted lip balm. 

Would I repurchase it again? For the colour and product itself, there are better lippies out there. However, the angry bunny packaging is quite humourous and the twist-tube style of the gloss bar makes it easy to apply. 

Disclaimer: I received no payment or payment in kind for writing this blog post. Any opinions expressed are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment