Saturday, July 19, 2014

Addiction 5th anniversary palettes - swatches in real life

While I was in Japan, I was determined to try and possibly purchase 1 or 2 of the Addiction 5th Anniversary palettes. I had written previously about the shades breakdown I found in a post

Since I was at the Addiction counter anyway, I decided to swatch all 3 palettes. 

Here are the shades of each individual palette in all their glory under daylight (sunlight coming through the skylight in a mall) and in the shade. For basic information, my underarm is probably a MAC shade NC25-30, which is why the White Palette does not show up much. 






I did buy the Black Addiction Palette along with Flash Back as an eye shadow single in the end.

Disclaimer: I received no payment or payment in kind for writing this blog post. Any opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment