Thursday, May 23, 2013

Integrate eyebrow pencil

I purchased the Integrate Eyebrow Pencil (shade: GY941) when I was in Taiwan in March. Integrate is one brands belonging to Shiseido and their eyebrow pencil has received good feedback, including from one of my favourite Singaporean beauty bloggers.  


At about S$8.50 (NT$200), the pencil is a drugstore beauty dream: excellent value for money, good staying power, easy to draw. The pencil itself is slim and is more effective at drawing strokes rather than filling in gaps in eyebrows (I also bought the Integrate eyebrow palette, will review it another day). 


One end is the eyebrow pencil itself which requires twisting to extend the nib and the other end is a spool to blend and brush out the strokes. 

My only complaint about this product is that it breaks too easily. I typically store this upright in a holder (just like you would store normal pens and pencils) with the occasional horizontal position and I've had the pencil break off twice. Just 1.5 months after purchasing it, there is no more product for me to use. Hence, the switch to the Integrate eyebrow palette. 

Disclaimer: I did not receive any payment or payment in kind for writing this blog post. Any opinions mentioned are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment