Saturday, May 25, 2013

MAC All About Orange, part two

After finding out that Singapore was getting the All About Orange collection before the official USA launch date, I was extremely keen to try out this MAC collection for myself. 


MAC AAO Sushi Kiss  (left upper lip is left bare on purpose)

I didn't managed to try the products on the first day of their launch, but I did pop by the stores yesterday and swatched a few lipsticks. 


I personally liked the look of Tart & Trendy and Neon Orange when I saw the pictures online at MAC Korea's blog (access it on the mobile phone to see the names of products in English, somehow Google Translate doesn't work on the desktop). Alas, I had no time to swatch them on my lips.

For more information, you can refer to Mag's blog or Hijin's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment